Monday, November 14, 2011

Personal Invitation for Miss Cuyahoga County

GIRL SCOUTS BRONZE CEREMONY INVITATION


The Toledo Humane Society forwarded this letter to me from one of the Girl Scout Troupes who I recently met at the TAHS. I have been invited to attend their Bronze Award Ceremony. Below is the letter followed by the invitation. I could get the whole document to download so I had to cut and paste. lol






Hi Julie,

This is Leslie Simmons. My Girl Scout Troop earned their Bronze Award this year. Their service project was to help the Humane Society. We are from Troop 10210. We delivered our items on April 16 and you gave us a tour.

The girls have put their invite list together for their award ceremony. I told them they could invite whomever they like. They want to invite you. They enjoyed the tour and George very much. Please see the attachment for the invitation.

Also, I was wondering, if you are able to make it would you mind saying a few words about the Humane Society and the girls project? If not I understand.

The girls would also like to invite Miss Cuyahoga County but I don't know how to contact her. Would you by chance have contact information for her or could you forward this information. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Leslie Simmons
Kathy Drzewiecki
Troop 10210







Girl Scout Junior Troop 10210
Requests your presence
At their Bronze Award Ceremony

At

St. Patrick of Heatherdowns School Cafeteria
4201 Heatherdowns Blvd.
Toledo, Ohio 43614

On

The 3rd of June, two thousand and eleven
At 7:00 P.M.

The Bronze Award is the highest award that can
Be earned by a Junior Girl Scout

The troop worked hard this year to earn this award.
They completed a Service Project helping to collect
Items for the Toledo Humane Society

Cake and punch to follow

Please R.S.V.P by Monday, May 23, 2011
To Leslie Simmons – 419-343-3924
leslieslmt@yahoo.com


I have accepted their invitation and feel very honored to be included in their achievements as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment