Monday, November 14, 2011

Appearance @ CMN Golf Outing.....

Trying to catch up! On Wednesday June 29th I was at a CMN golf outing in Findlay with Becky Minger. It was a great day and I was so glad that I got to spend some time with Becky and get to talk to her. I trusted Becky with her amazing golf cart driving skills=], we got to talk to the golfers out on the green, meet some of the CMN children that were there helping get donations for the 50/50 raffle and door prizes, hanging a good time. Becky even thought at one point the golf cart was running out of gas when it was an electric cart. haha. We also seemed to be playing hide and seek with some of the golfers because we couldn't find anyone for about an hour. We helped with the raffle prizes and Becky used her crown box to pull the tickets out. I had an amazing day!




























No comments:

Post a Comment