Monday, November 14, 2011

Crowning a New Miss Cuyahoga County 2012

I crowned my successor, Allison Goodwin as the new Miss Cuyahoga County 2012. She will have a great year with great directors Harvey and Sylvia Jensen.







Crowning a New Miss Cuyahoga County - July 16th, 2011

My sister Queens during the pageant, before giving up our titles



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm sad!! My reign as Miss Cuyahoga County is almost over. I'm sad to give it up but will be happy for the lucky girl who wins it, whoever she may be. You will have a great year ahead of you and so much to look forward too, plus having the best directors ever with Sylvia & Harvey! I'm sad that my brief reign as Miss Cuyahoga County is almost over, but Thankful for the great ride it was!
I have had the best time representing this title proudly and great experiences, especially at Miss Ohio. I will never forget these past few months being Miss Cuyahoga County. After tomorrow, I will be in pursuit of my return to the Miss Ohio stage and for the Miss Ohio title.! But I will always be Miss Cuyahoga County 2010!!

Good Luck to the 14 girls vying for my title and Miss GC title also. You will all be fabulous, I'm sure and will see you there tomorrow!

1. Lauren Gessner
2. Nina Haaskivi
3. Allison Vance
4. Danielle Hackler
5. Allison Goodwin
6. Rebecca Ribley
7. Haley Marie Sims
8. camille Dyquinagco
9. Ashleigh Jarzenski
10. Christina Muha
11. Tera Coleman
12. Marie Hassan
13. Priya Sharma
14. Destina LaShae Robinson

Teens:
1. Marie Mastellone
2. Sarah Eash
3. Melanie Drews
4. Erin Simonek
5. Emily Tabar
6. Sicily Kiesel

No comments:

Post a Comment