Monday, November 14, 2011

Miss Ohio Forum

Miss Ohio Forum Weekend

The Contestant Lottery was intense. My number choices were #3 or 21, but because I was the next to the last card drawn, I didn't have that option of a choice because the last 2 spots were in the Buckeye flight and they were #1 and #2. So I chose #2 because it was closer to #3. I wanted to be in the Buckeye flight so I at least got that. The Buckeye flight interview is Tuesday am, which I wanted to get it over with first thing. So "FATE" steps in and it is what it is and for a reason! Mom and I just laughed about it the whole time, not surprised at my lack of luck draw. That same continued in the trivia question game as I was the very last card drawn, of course it was one of the harder questions too, but I did get the right answer thanks to my table.

Flight 1 - Buckeyes
Talent * Swimsuit * Gown & Question

1) Heather Waterman* - Vocalist
2) Jessica Nelson - Dancer
3) Courtney Monk - Vocalist
4) Chelsi Howman - Banjo
5) Amber Bussa - Vocalist
6) Shannon O'Neill - Vocalist
7) Alyssa Waldman - Vocalist
8) Ellen Bryan* - Vocalist

Flight 2 - Cardinals
Gown & Question * Talent * Swimsuit

9) Meggie Whittman - Vocalist
10) Jane Marie Covel - Dancer
11) Ashley Warholic - Dancer
12) Alyssa Phillips - Harp
13) Alicia Huyghe - Dancer
14) Alyssa Hanson - Vocalist
15) Marisa Buchheit - Vocalist
16) Elyssa McCracken - Piano
17) Jenna Fowls - Vocalist

Flight 3 - Carnations
Swimsuit * Gown & Question * Talent

18) Ashley Bowman - Vocalist
19) Sarah Hider - Vocalist
20) Allison Goodwin - Dancer
21) Kylie Johnson - Violin
22) Alyssa Brumbaugh - Vocalist
23) Heather Wells - Dancer
24) Cayla Hellwarth - Vocalist
25) Devon Stansbury - Dancer
26) Pryia Sharma - Dancer

*Heather Waterman was the last name drawn; thus, she got the last available spot. Not surprisingly, it was contestant #1. Ellen Bryan sold the most ad pages, which came with the advantage of being able to select her placement at anytime (Instead of waiting for her name to be drawn.) She is not at the forum, but her ED opted to pick her spot first.

The Teen contestants
1. Emily Tabar
2. Michelle Goodwin
3. Sarah Eash
4. Matti Chrisman
5. Hannah Tumbusch
6. Grace Stammen
7. Brooklyn Thompson
8. Morgan Kindred
9. Kelsey Barrett


It was the day of left overs for me lol. On a GREAT note though, I have my official Crown and Sash! I was able to give Courtney Monk her borrowed crown back. I can't tell you how Thankful I am to Courtney for letting me borrow her crown these past 2 weeks, but I do appreciate it very much! You are so sweet to have shared it with me!!

It's not fun being last , last to get a contestant #, last for a ? and last getting my crown and banner, but I made up for it the rest of the weekend. I was the only one with a Sharpie in my make up case!! Kudo points to my team for being prepared for anything. A pageant girl never leaves home without a makeup case, jewelry and a sharpie!!!


I opted for the high rope obstacle course, which at first I was scared, I was shaking so bad and afraid, there is a picture of me hugging the tree lol, but I made it through and helped to overcome some of my fear of heights and falling, with the help of my Miss Ohio sisters and camp family. <3 ya

My green (Clubs) team ROCKED!! WE WON!!
Team: Gorgeous Green TEAM

Me, Jess
Chelsi Howman
Heather Waterman
Alyssa Waldman
Alissa Brumbaugh
Devon Stansbury


Here's some pics of the weekend, thanks to Bryce Bishop. I lacked in taking pictures like I normally do, because I left my camera in my cabin.


The GREEN Gorgeous team Rocks!!







This is the picture of me hugging a tree lol


No comments:

Post a Comment