Monday, November 14, 2011

Mock Interview Prep/Appearance at Connxtions Comedy Club

Mock Interview/Prep Team Meeting:


Shopping and more shopping.... finding last minute wardrobe for Miss Ohio. Friday night, mom and I went shopping for Interview dresses and fortunately found a couple then also found shoes to go with also. Not sure which one my prep team will like but I am hoping 1 of them will be the right dress.


On Saturday, we headed to Cleveland to my directors, Sylvia and Harvey's for mock Interview and wardrobe check with prep team. We spent about two hours straight with interview and questions in general. Actually, interview went real well.

Wardrobe was a success also. We didn't have my swimsuit yet or talent costume finalized. But I have thumbs up on interview attire and evening gown attire. After appetizers and cake with Sylvia and Harvey, and our fun time talking, we had to head home. But not before, I heard about how Sylvia and Harvey met so many years ago and some of Harvey's military career. They are so adorable!


Mom and I headed back to Toledo to make it on time to the Toledo Connxtions Comedy Club. I was introduced and was able to give a quick introduction and talked about my platform. Then we all enjoyed an evening of fun and laughter. We also gave away door prizes, gift cards etc, and made enough to cover a few expenses.











No comments:

Post a Comment