Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm going to MISS OHIO as the new Miss Cuyahoga County 2011

I'm so excited!! Officially tonight I AM GOING TO MISS OHIO IN JUNE!!! Yes it is true, I am still in shock about it but I will be representing the Miss Cuyahoga County title at Miss Ohio in June. I miss out on the experience of being crowned on stage but I am so thankful for this opportunity to be going to Miss Ohio! It seems so weird and not real like I am going to wake up in the morning and realize that I was dreaming all of this. My dream has been to go to Miss Ohio and that door has opened up for me. I Thank God for this because he makes all things possible!! I have competed in many prelims in my journey to get to Miss Ohio so there is something to be said about keep working hard on your platform and NEVER GIVE UP! You never know what path will open up for you! I want to Thank Sylvia for this opportunity to represent her and Thanks to all my pageant friends for all your love and support too!! <>

I was prepared to compete tomorrow in the Sweeps pageant but now I will get to sit back and relax and cheer on my fellow pageant friends! So I will be there but not as a contestant. So Good Luck to all my pageant friends!!! I will see you there!

Hopefully, tomorrow at Sweeps, I will officially get my CROWN and Banner!! Then maybe it will all sink in that it is official! See ya there! So excited, can't wait now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment