Monday, November 14, 2011

My Last appearance as Miss Cuyahoga County

My LAST Appearance as Miss Cuyahoga County.......

Arriving In Independence, Ohio there was this huge water tower I think? that had Independence "The Heart of Cuyahoga County" on it, so I couldn't resist to get one last picture with my Miss Cuyahoga County crown and banner. Love these pics.





Friday August 5th I was invited to attend Independence Ohio Festival days and judge the Little Miss and Junior Miss Independence Pageant. There were 17 Little girls and 6 Juniors. They were all adorable!! Here are a few pics of the pageant.







Do you recognize this woman in the picture with me??


She was a featured guest at the Miss Independence pageant. She spoke with the little girls and talked about her experiences as a former Miss Independence. I had the opportunity to meet and talk with her as well. Do you know? Well, I will tell you that she is a former Miss Ohio!!


I would like to introduce you to Kathy Baumann, former Miss Ohio 1969 (former Miss Bowling Green). She is also the Aunt of another former Miss Ohio 1999, Tiffany Baumann. Kathy went on to the Miss America pageant and was 1st Runner Up, also winning the individual events of Swimsuit, Talent and Interview at Miss America!!!! She lost the title of Miss America, because of her parents being divorced and MA had never had a Miss America with divorced parents before, and it was considered unfashionable. Just a little Miss America Trivia

No comments:

Post a Comment